Mangan will achieve the highest standard in quality and reputation as one of the premier specialty engineering, automation, and integration companies in North America.
Mangan will maximize shareholder value, providing a sustainable and diversified growth model to fulfill the ESOP promise for both current and future generations of shareholders.
- Create the most rewarding work environment appropriate to attract the best industry
talent, and then seek, retain, and grow that talent’s capabilities and performance
- Strive to remain expert in our industry’s rules, regulations, and the best cutting edge technology available
- Diversify our business portfolio by becoming leaders in the renewable energy market
- Maximize earnings and net profits for our employee owners
Our aspirations and goals guide us. Our values are the foundation of our culture. These values are deeply held beliefs that guide our behavior, help us make decisions, shape our interactions with our clients and one another.
• SAFETY will be foremost in our endeavors.
• Ethical practices and ‘Doing the Right Thing’ the first time will not be compromised.
• Our work atmosphere will remain the envy of our industry.
• Our clients will be raving fans without sacrificing our employees.
• Respect and professionalism will be the foundation of our dealings.
• We will continuously strive to listen, measure, and improve to enhance our workflow
• Work balance will be sought.
• Our sales efforts will emphasize maximized earnings for employee owners.
By Living These Values & Accomplishing These Goals and Aspirations We Will Optimize Our Professional Lives.
Long Beach, CA
(310) 835-8080 | email
Sugar Land, TX
(281) 484-0099 | email
Lake Jackson, TX
(979) 265-5556 | email
(770) 569-1684 | email
(919) 827-0933 | email
Long Beach, CA
(949) 293-6102 | email
Mangan Software Solutions
Barry D. Payne & Associates, Inc.